Sunday 28 December 2008

*Tut* Butterfly Kisses


This tutorial was made using psp9 but can be done in other versions.This tutorial is my design any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
What you will need:

A tube of choice, I used the beautiful work of Keith Garvey, you need to purchase a licence to use his work, you can do that HERE

Template I got from Jbs2designs you can download it HERE

Scrapkit Flutterby Love by Tantrum, Download from HERE scroll to the bottom and you will find it somewhere down there lol.

Fonts of choice I used Estelle Black sf and Freestyle script

Mask from Weescotslass you can download from HERE make sure you download the mask pack named WSL_Masks61-120

Filters: Eyecandy Impact


Right lets rock n roll!!!

Remember, Save often ;o)

Open a new image 650 x 650 (don't panic we will re size later)

Flood fill white, add new layer, go to ur scrap kit and choose a paper I chose paper 9, right click, copy.... go to our image, selections, select all, paste, paste into selection, selections, select none.

Layers, Load/save mask and choose the mask named WSL_120, load, Layers merge merge group, now duplicate this layer and position it to your liking on your canvas.


open your Template, copy and paste each layer onto your canvas and position just the way you like it, OK now, open a paper of choice I used paper 13, copy, back to our image with your magic wand select one of the background rectangles, make sure the ants are marching around Ur rectangle, right click, paste, paste into selection, selections, select none. Repeat this for the other rectangle.

go back to paper 9 and copy, click on ur frame background, selections, select all, float, defloat, paste, paste into selection. Okies now onto ur frame layer, selection, select all, float, defloat, open up a paper of choice I used no 7, copy, back to frame, and again paste into selection, keep selected, Effects, plugins, eyecandy, glass,settings, clear no drop shadow, selections, select none.

Use the same Glass settings for your brush layer.

Open your tube and place on ur canvas, to make it look like its coming out of the frame, with ur magic wand click on the inside of ur frame layer, selections, invert.... then click back onto ur tube layer, grab ur eraser tool and erase the bits that are hanging out of the frame that you dont want. Selections, select none click on ur brush layer, select all float, defloat, click back ontu ur tube layer and again erase parts of the tube so that it looks like she is intertwined... once happy, selections, select none.

No place some of the elements around your canvas.

Now add all ur txt, copyrights and watermarks.

Go to ur crop tool and just crop out as much of the left over white as u can, layers, merge, Merge all (flatten) and then re size.

Save as Jpeg and thats it ur done!!!

I hope you had fun!! :o)

Using your

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so sorry I haven’t dropped by to your blog in a while Emma my love…I have just been so busy over Christmas with the family etc etc and time on my lappy has been pretty short but no worries im here to admire your tuts now…lol. Well I have to admit you have yourself another beautiful tutorial…you just need some one to have ago for you now…advertise it up in ravens or something I am shore everyone would have ago…you just need to set your self up some regulars so they are all repeatedly doing your tuts…lol. I have read it thought once over and again it seems very easy to follow and written very well indeed (: you really should have got yourself into this a while back now a??? hahahahahahahaha..I suppose it cant be much fun tho breaking things down into simple steps when your just so used to whizzing thought things on your own, well Emma I shall be of now before there’s another long novel at the end of your page hehehehehe…I shall keep checking back when I have a few minuets…have a peaceful Saturday Emma huni and I wish you well with your next tutorial..I shall be looking forward to it…love as always..Jade xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just letting you know that you have an award waiting for you on my blog.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete